Search This Blog

How often do you play wizard101?

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Noob 2 Master

Hey y'all, Sammy here, My friend recorded a video of him going from noob to master, if you are not interested skip this vid which is 6 minutes long and by the way, i got bored watching it so,
 
pretty awesome huh? maybe ill make a noob 2 master video
anywayzzzzzz i got bored yesterday and i went to the friendly necromancers page and i saw this video that i liked so mayybe if y'all wanna watch it i got it right here J.TODD COLEMAN!!

here are the lyrics
ooooooooah wizard101 01 y'all
oooooooooah the friendly necromancer yea 
do you fear me when i pvp you? with every spell i cast every minute its like moolinda wu 
fizzled spells are my last been stuck in krokotopia 1000 days dont know if its a mirage but i see merle ambrose face, J. TODD COLEMAN! i'm missin you so much cant help it i'm a newbie a day without101 means selena's in pain i need you by my side, check my unicorn ride a day without101 means selena's in paaaaaaain wooooaoooah Wow
heckhound is burning i see bladestorm in my mind i love balance wizards, my tower shield is guarding battle circles a gobblers behind, stop me from fleeing its like the ground is crumbling underneath my feet wont you heal me? dang, that myth wizard must've been level 50
been missing you so much cant help it i'm a newbie a day without101 means selena's in pain i need you by my side check my unicorn ride a day without101 means selena's in paaaaaaaaaain woooooaooooh Wow
selena gomez 

No comments:

Post a Comment